It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thank You!



I just wanted to say a very heartfelt thank you to all who've visited my blog since I started it up.  There have been over 1,000 visits to check it out and I really appreciate it.

I really didn't know how it was going to be received when I started - who would be interested in my adventures or advice?  But, hey, it seems that some of you are and yay for you!

So, thank you, thank you, and thrice thank you - you've made my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!