It's Better to Travel than Arrive?

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive"

Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginibus Puerisque, 1881.


"Robert Louis Stevenson speaks utter tosh and has

obviously never flown long haul economy class"

Kristy, first ever blog post, 2011.


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Photo - SeV Carry-On Coat (Scottevest)

I know the photo for this disappeared from my blog last week, so here it is again.



This was the seriously amazing jacket I saw on one of my expat forums.  It's worth a look at the webpage just to get some ideas.  They do clothing for women too, including a really nifty trench coat.

FYI, there's nothing in this for me and I don't have one of these jackets, I just think they're a fantastic solution to a problem that everyone has when they travel.  I bet Ryanair HATE THEM!



Michael O'Leary, CEO of Ryanair, on hearing about the Scottevest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment!